Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WHITNEY OBSESSION

My sister Mindi had her cute little baby Whitney on April 16Th, 2008. People say when the mother has her young in, their life chances forever! However, it also changed my life also! My life became center around her life! For the Past three months, I've seen her everyday, minus five probably. Since Whitney is the first baby in the family, she is very spoiled and very well taken care of. Whitney has about 5 mom's. #1- mindi (of course) #2 would be me, but i didn't like being a number. #3 Megan #4 Ali #5 Suz. Since i didn't want to be a number, i gave myself the name of FM ( FUN MOM) because i know she will love me the most! Given this name, i 've taken full authority with my power! I am the baby hog! I don't like to give her up, and i'd always take her from people! In the beginning, I even made Megan CRY because she took over when I was babysitting! FULL BLOWN TEARS! I have mellowed out, but i still love her the most. Lucky for me, i didn't have to work the first few months of my summer, May till the middle of July, i spent practically everyday with mindi and the baby.I made her go on little adventures through out the weeks. Here are some pictures of those adventures.








Whitney loved sleeping on my chest, she would sleep for hours...





She was a cowgirl, a sun girl, and a money girl!



Pictures on the piano, in a box, homeless....





At Ali's for a BBQ, getting her first hair style, and her first shots!






In some grass, or with a flower, or on the flag...






We went on a picnic to Wheeler Farm in about 100+ degree's. Parker was not happy, mindi only made sandwiches with meat and cheese.. no mayo, and a day camp was there with hundreds of kids running around everywhere. Mindi and Parker were so upset with me, until they realised how much fun they were having! FM knows best!


Whitney loved the whole day and was laughing and smiling non-stop!




Whitney also went swimming for her first time! She loved the water, and the sun!





!!!!!!!CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!

Whitney took her first airplane trip down to Newport Beach for our 14 year there. She has a blast! She beat out Megan and Cookie because she actually went into the ocean. She loved the beach and the sand!










Whitney loves her Family, mom's and aunts!





She loves all the fun adventures we go on, and when she's done and had enough, she's cries.. Danny said "Whitney is like Jessie's little doll!" It is very true but she loves FM and that's all that matters!




I love Whitney so much! She brings such great joy into my life as well as many others! I'm going to miss her the most while I'm in Russia! She's the Cutest little thing in this world, and i love my Whitney so much!




I LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!!















11 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cutie!! Glad ya love her!! I do too!!! She is getting big!!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Ok, so I can't believe how old YOU are!!!! Have an amazing time in Russia! Dave has a brother on a mission there! What part of Russia are you going to? Hopefully by the time you come home we will be Utahns again and you can come tend our brood so Dave and I can go on a vacation!! Or, you can come to San Diego and stay here! You are a FM! How lucky is little Whitney?!?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh my!!! I was laughing out loud about your blog! I LOVE it! So very funny. We did have lots of adventures this summer and its going to so very boring when you go to russia! Megan have to fill the void of FM. So funny. :)

Brittney N said...

Jess, I love your new blog! It's about time since you take all those pictures. Whitney is a doll! Isn't it fun being an aunt? Just wait until you have your own. You will be the best mom! I added your blog to my list so we can keep up with your adventures while you're in Russia. We'll miss you!

Kari said...

Jessie you are so awesome. I wish someone loved me that much. What an awesome aunt you are. It comes to no surprise that Whitney loves you the best because you have always been so great with kids. Take Weston for example, one might think you were his mom each year at Newport. Have a fun time in Russia and we can't wait to stay posted by checking your blog.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Jessie, I'm hollerin at you girl! Nice post, very funny. We should set up a fist fight between you and Megan. Winner gets to babysit for the entire weekend while Mindi and I go on vacation!

Holla

Thanks for being such a great Ink Filler Upper, Aunt, and Sister in law.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh my heck you had me laughin so hard. Yes it is true that you made me cry! But Whitney will still like me the most! Also lets fist fight to see who gets to baby sit her for a week while Mindi and Danny go on a vacation! LOL! You might win. You are so funny. Whitney has done alot in her short life time. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Jessie, Great blog. You are the FM. Enjoy Russia.

this is audrey said...

It's understandable that you would want to spend as much time with Whit as possible since you won't be able to see her for over 4 months! It's crazy to think you leave in a month!

Jen Bird said...

I love all the pictures. ;) I think I might get a better update on your blog about Whitney than on Mindi's. haha!! She's such a cute baby!! I love that you have a blog too! How fun is that!

Sara said...

FM you are soo cute! I wish I was as good of an aunt as you are. hahaha Whitney is adorable.