Friday, July 25, 2008

FlAsH BaCk To 2008

Since i just started a blog, and i have a little extra time at work, I'm going to make a flash back on all my memories i had this last year. One of my all time classic "Jessie" moments was deciding that i wanted to work at a HAUNTED HOUSE! When i was younger, i made a list of "TO DO's" to do before i die, working at a Haunted House was at the top of my list! When i first told me family, what i was going to do, they laughed at me, and told me to not go ahead with my interview, however, i didn't listen and got the job! i had to go to a workshop to learn how to scare and what lines to say to have people freak out the most, for the next month and a half, that's all they heard from me.





On my first day of work, It was very interesting, and i was so nervous, but once you get in hair and make up, i changed! It was eazy to become the creature i was acting, I become actor of the night, the first night i worked. It was a start to a great career for me!


Here are some pictures...








The puppets Ghost, Crazy Maze, and a Hillbilly!
The night my family came through the Haunted house, i was a Hillbilly. I wasn't paying attention, and my dad scared me instead of me scaring them! Thanks DAD! lol





Watch out uncle jimmy, I'm a crazy Deni st! I was a hillbilly again, and the ring girl, when she jumps out of the well, and a clown!

Being a clown was one of my Favorites creatures to be, and also my favorite lines to imitate! This is how my role play went: Clown: WANNA HEAR A JOKE? (yelling at the top of my lungs, right in the person ear.. Person: Sure: Clown: KNOCK KNOCK... (Person) Who's there? Clown: YOU"RE DUMB!!!! hahahahaha (evil laugh) and then I'd run away screaming you're stupid, you're dumb, and jump out and scare them again. This would go on for like 20 to 30 minutes for some people because they were in a maze that was never ending to them, but i could tell where they were the whole time. I pissed so many people off that one girl even punched me, and i got her kicked out! haha Don't mess with the Clowns! I even had my best friend Amanda on the ground almost crying because she was so scared of me!



CrAzY maze: before and after!

Parker came and worked one night with me and had a blast!
We both decided that working at a haunted house was a really fun experience that we'd never do again! I dreaded going to work everyday; but as i look back, I made such fun memories, took lots of pictures, and that's what life is all about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are AWESOME! love Tiff